This year, full and feathery brows have exploded on the runways and the blogosphere. With beauty procedures like Microblading influencing this hair-like brow trend, brow makeup application techniques are also adapting and following suit. No more overly shaded and sculpted “Instagram” brows here! Today, get your Xtreme Lashes® Long Lasting Brow Pen, Angled Brush, and Deluxe Retractable Lash Styling Wand ready and learn how to faux more brows for yourself.
Long Lasting Brow Pen Tutorial
- When using a felt-tip brow product like the Long Lasting Brow Pen, start with brows that are clean, and free of skincare. Next, apply your face makeup and/or powder.
- Place your Angled Brush along the side of your nose to see where the head your brows should ideally start.
- Angle your Angled Brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where your brows should ideally end. The end of the brow’s point should be at a 45-degree angle from the outside end of the eye.
- Use your Deluxe Retractable Lash Styling Brush and brush your brows up. This helps you to see your natural brow shape and any obvious gaps.
- Using short dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs, softly fill in any sparse areas with the Long Lasting Brow Pen straight from the felt-tip. Use a light hand when applying so you’re able to recreate fine, hair-like strokes. Lightly coat and disguise grey hairs as needed for a more youthful look.
- For a lighter application at the head and end of the brows, press the Angled Brush onto the felt-tip and perform light, diffused strokes as needed. For this natural look, try not to overly fill in the head of the brows or make the end points too sculpted and harsh.
- Look straight into a mirror, search for any unevenness, and fill as needed. Remember, brows should be sisters- not twins.
- Lastly, brush brows upwards with your Deluxe Retractable Lash Styling Brush for a full, feathery, and eye-lifting look. This last step also helps to blend out harsh lines.
About Long Lasting Brow Pen
This innovative formula fills sparse areas, evenly tints each hair, and disguises grays for a natural, youthful appearance. The soft-tipped pen allows for an effortless application without any waxy buildup or powder residue.