Jo Mousselli will award one Business Builder Package (BBP) every quarter now through December 2015. A BBP currently includes a Business Development Kit, the Level One New Student Training Program, and the Level One Certification & Lash Stylist Directory Training Program. A BBP is currently valued at $2,395.00 and is designed to equip the scholarship recipients to start a professional career in the semi-permanent eyelash extensions industry.
“I believe, and have seen firsthand, that when talented, determined individuals are empowered, the opportunities are endless. With the Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions Scholarship program, it is my mission to give back and enhance the lives of extraordinary individuals who lack the financial means, but possess the heart, talents, and ambition to establish a new career and make their dreams a reality.” -Jo Mousselli RN, BSN, Co-Founder, President & CEO.
1. Scholarship Program is only open to residents of the United States and the following Canadian Provinces: Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon.
2. Scholarship applicants and recipients must be eligible to perform eyelash extensions applications in accordance with their state licensing and regulatory boards and be able to provide credentials to support that they are one of the following:
a. A licensed cosmetologist, esthetician or lash stylist.
b. A student currently enrolled in a cosmetology, esthetics or eyelash extension specialty licensure program, and can provide a transcript showing completion of at least 2/3 of their respective program on or before October 1, 2014.
3. Applicants must submit a minimum 300 word typed essay on the following topic: Why are you pursuing a lash career, why do you think you are eligible for the scholarship program, and how will you use this certification to make a positive change in your life as well as the lives of others?
4. Applicants must obtain three letters of recommendation from three unique individuals such as cosmetology professionals, instructors, clients, and/or community members.
5. Applicants are required to complete the scholarship application and submit all supporting documents in full to be considered.
Deadline to submit application, credentials, and recommendation letters is October 1, 2014.
Please share the link to the Xtreme Lashes Scholarship page to empower a passionate and deserving individual: https://www.xtremelashes.com/scholarship-application.aspx.