A note about Training and Safety:
Xtreme Lashes® believes it is irresponsible to sell eyelash extension products without requiring training. Sending a DVD and a workbook are not sufficient. We are focused on safety and the long term health of your clients, your business and our industry. After all, improper application technique, which will likely result without proper training, can result in injury. Improper application technique IS a valid safety concern (not insignificant levels of formaldehyde in the adhesive).
And unlike other companies which require you to call the “trainer” to order your training program, Xtreme Lashes® has a dedicated Corporate Training Department that establishes and maintains quality control over its training curriculum. Our trainers go through extensive training with ongoing continuing education and evaluations to ensure that the latest techniques are shared and implemented into our curriculum. Comprehensive hands-on Training is essential for safe eyelash extension application!
The application process, which requires the use of a strong bonding and long lasting adhesive and sharp tweezers near the eye area, is very meticulous. Only under the supervision of a well trained Certified Trainer is a student able to learn how to properly position their hands, pick up the lash extension, isolate a single natural lash, and apply the lash extension safely and beautifully. In fact, a qualified trainer works with each individual’s specific needs to help him or her overcome weaknesses and utilize strengths. Even proper posture and table height is assessed. Expecting a student to learn application of eyelash extensions utilizing a video or DVD is like expecting a student to learn how to cut hair or perform a surgical procedure from a video or DVD.
To help ensure safe, sanitary, and beautiful eyelash extension applications, Xtreme Lashes® REQUIRES our customers to attend our unique hands-on training program. Proper training is absolutely critical for safety as well as beauty. We believe it is irresponsible to sell an eyelash extension product without requiring professional hands-on training. Watching a Video or DVD is simply not enough.
Xtreme Lashes® will only sell product to licensed professionals in the beauty or health industries (such as estheticians, cosmetologists, nurses, etc) or to persons with strong credentials in the beauty industry (such as make-up artists with lengthy experience at a reputable salon). Again, we believe it is irresponsible to sell an eyelash extension product to persons that have no training or credentials in the beauty or health industries.
MSDS forms available to clients upon request via emailing email@example.com
HOW TO SELECT AN EYELASH EXTENSION COMPANY
Xtreme Lashes® recommends the following to licensed professionals who are concerned about safety and that are interested in becoming successful eyelash extension technicians:
- Select a company that REQUIRES comprehensive hands-on training – for you and your client’s safety – as well as the long term health of the industry. Avoid companies that attempt to convince you that you can learn the technique of applying eyelash extensions safely and beautifully by watching a video or a DVD.
- Select a company that only sells products to professionals with licenses and strong credentials in the health or beauty industries.
- Avoid companies who utilize misleading information or scare tactics regarding formaldehyde content and FDA approval. These tactics harm our industry and discourage use of lash extensions altogether.
- Select a company that has an extensive inventory of eyelash extensions and accessories with a variety of shipping options including overnight and 2nd day delivery.
- Select a company that has a Corporate Training Department that requires their trainers to complete continuing education and sharing of best practices to always provide the best and latest techniques.
- Avoid companies that require you to purchase or schedule your training from an independent trainer. This situation indicates limited quality control, because each trainer is acting independently and her incentive is only to sell you a seat at her workshop.
- Select a company that has a corporate office with a corporate training department, a product development team, full-time customer service, business support, and dedicated trouble-shooting support.
Consumers should avoid companies that resort to using misleading scare tactics in order to sell products. These companies may be compensating for their deficiencies in product quality, training and customer service. These scare tactics are disingenuous and are a disservice to our industry.
Xtreme Lashes® is dedicated to providing the highest quality products, the most comprehensive hands-on training, the best customer service and business support in the industry. We are proud to be the leader in this industry with the most extensive inventory of products, a dedicated training department and will continue to work diligently to further improve our products and service to our clients.
Get access to certified Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions Stylists across the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom with this one-of-kind directory. Find an Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions Stylist near you and make an appointment for longer, fuller, more beautiful lashes today.